26 Dec Some useful natural ways to call back your irregular periods
Many females grumble of irregular periods or oligomenorrhea. Irregular periods are medically known as oligomenorrhea, which is considered to be reasonably a common problem in ladies. Periods are said to be regular if they befall within an interval of 28 days each month. But every female’s menstrual cycle is different, contingent upon the nature of hormones and the interval might differ from lady to lady. The superlative way to find out whether a lady has regular periods is to count the number of days between one period and the next and maintain a record to catch on whether the number of days matches with the interval between succeeding periods. It is normal for a lady to menstruate unevenly for a maximum of 7 days and roughly for a least of 3 days. The symptoms of irregularity in periods include postponed period, early period, bleeding between periods, missed period, constant periods, scanty bleeding, hefty bleeding or menorrhagia or periods befalling twice in a single cycle. Other symptoms related with oligomenorrhea might be headache, giddiness, severe cramping in lower belly, nausea, vomiting and fainting, menstruating blood clots, etc.
Triggered by numerous factors like weight loss, medical condition and lifestyle, this common issue has the aptitude to bring about unnecessary stress and tension which lead us to look around for solutions that are safe and natural. And guess what, we have found them in the nature’s basket. From the advantageous parsley to the healing vitamin C-rich fruits, nature has offered us a basket-full of home remedies to treat irregular and late monthly cycle. Here is a list of some of the most effective natural ways you can encourage your periods (when it is irregular):
- Juice of bitter gourd can normalize hormonal cycles bringing the periods to regularity.
- A mixture prepared from the roots of bitter gourd plant can also check oligomenorrhea.
- Consumption of a mixture of cumin seeds and sesame seeds together with honey can treat the issue of irregular periods.
- Ingestion of a glass of water by mixing 2 tablespoon fennel seeds in to it is an effective home remedy for oligomenorrhea.
- One might take a decoction equipped from the seeds or leaves of coriander or cilantro to reestablish the regular cycles of periods.
- One might blend one teaspoon grinded radish seeds and a cup of butter milk and drink every day for effective outcomes regarding oligomenorrhea.
- Juice of aloevera plant can elicit menstruation in case of skipped periods.
- Grape juice is highly advantageous in treating the problem of oligomenorrhea.
- Carrot juice can also normalize periodic cycles.
- Ingesting of green unripe papaya can also regulate the irregularity in periodic cycle.
For more assistance, you can visit Dr. Anjali Kumar, the best gynecologist in Gurgaon.